Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces November 2011 by Rick Godley


Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces November 2011 by Rick Godley
The inspiration for this month’s article goes to Chrys Howard, author of many books, founder and president of ‘It’s a Mom Thing’ (www.itsamomthing.org). She writes a one minute feature for the radio and I help her produce them. They are encouraging bits of life issues with Scriptural insight. Recently she came up with one entitled, ‘Jigsaw Puzzles’ where her grandfather imparted some wisdom on how to begin to solve the challenge of putting all the pieces of the puzzle together to recreate the original picture that comes on the box. Little did she know it at the time, but I was resonating within on the Words of Our Creator and how He instructs us to walk in obedience to His Words.
The radio vignette states that her Grandfather said to begin at the 4 corners first, then find all the straight lines to form the boundaries of the puzzle and from there, look for like colors and patterns and place them in the area where they match. Piece by piece, slowly one after another they become connected and begin to reveal the bigger picture!
Isn’t that just what The Creator (Abba-Father) does? Didn’t He send His only begotten Son ‘Jesus’ who spoke in parables?
And He taught them much in parables, and said to them in His teaching (Mark 4:2)
Mar 4:10 And when He was alone, those about Him, with the twelve, asked Him about the parable.
Mar 4:11 And He said to them, “To you it has been given to know the secret of the reign of Elohim, but to those who are outside, all are done in parables,
Mar 4:12 so that ‘seeing they see but do not perceive, and hearing they hear but do not understand, lest they should repent and return and their sins be forgiven them.’ ”
Mar 4:13 And He said to them, “Do you not understand this parable? How then shall you understand all the parables?
Is it too much to stretch, that we can say Abba-The Creators Words are like the pieces of a Jigsaw puzzle? Words that were literally spoken from The Beginning (Genesis) by The Creator.
Mat 13:34 יהושע said all this to the crowds in parables, and He did not speak to them without a parable,
Mat 13:35 so that what was spoken by the prophet might be filled, saying, “I shall open My mouth in parables, I shall pour forth what has been hidden from the foundation of the world.
Remember that ‘Jesus’ never came up with a new word or a new way, according to Him.
John 8:28 ……. I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
John 12:49-50 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me The Instructions, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
So may we say that The Original Masterpiece of the Picture of the Puzzle, the one on the cover of the box, may be found when He created it? Geneses 1? And He Himself said that it was very good!
Gen 1:31 And Elohim saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
It was so good, that there was nothing left to do but take off and enjoy it with the Sabbath rest of day 7. It was so good that there were no missing, no corrupted, lost, bruised, or crushed pieces. Everything was in its place, fitted together to form a complete picture! All for us (the pieces) and Him(The Creator) to enjoy.
Well, we’ve all had the experience of someone being a wise guy, who comes along and corrupts our plans by tossing the whole puzzle on the floor by trying to mess us up. Remember, the pieces are His Words and the corruptor came and asked ‘Did God say?’ (Gen 3:1) and our loving Father, The Creator comes back 10 verses later asking, ‘Who told you?’ Thus begins the scattering of His Pieces and His people. And at just the right time, Abba Father, sent His Son out of the House to go and gather all the pieces to assemble the puzzle back according to His Words of Instructions.
Act 1:6: Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"
I thought it was interesting to see what Wickedpedia had to say about Jigsaw puzzles: “A jigsaw puzzle is a tiling puzzle that requires the assembly of numerous small, often oddly shaped, interlocking and tessellating pieces. Each piece usually has a small part of a picture on it; when complete, a jigsaw puzzle produces a complete picture. “ I found this note in their definition quite interesting as well: “Many puzzles are termed "fully interlocking". This means that adjacent pieces are connecting such that if you move one piece horizontally you move all.”
Kind of reminds you of these verses:
Eph 2:21 in whom each several building, fitly framed together, growing into a holy temple in the Lord; in whom ye also are fitted together for a habitation of God in the Spirit.
Which should take us all back to The Beginning, (after all isn’t that where the TRUE picture is), for how Abba-Father-Elohim wants us to be in His family in His Kingdom? Which should bring us back to the Words/Pieces of Abba-Father-The Puzzle Restorer who knows how we should be fitted together, read, slowly Numbers 2, the whole chapter. Now you see why the Good News went to the Tribe of Judah 1st! See again Acts 1:8, the re-assembly of the pieces instructions!
These articles are a love/hate relationship. I love to do them! Yet, I know, like my taxes are due on April 15th I hate that date! I know I need to do another article by the end of the month so I put it off till then. Yet, when I start, I love this, then the water starts flowing and it’s truly refreshing and I see that I am restricted by space and time!) Aren’t we all, there Rick? Yeah, yeah. (now I’m talking to myself!)
So, now I try to bring this to a ‘close’ so as to help you ‘open’ up to more of His Word to see that there is a WHOLE lot more then what we’ve been taught! (Please read Jeremeiah 16 19-21, because that’s why you love to go to church but leave empty and angry, we, including Pastor So-And-So has too have inherited LIES!)
So let’s frame up the puzzle according to Abba-Father-Creator-Designer, what did He say to get it back to the picture that HE created for us? So what are the corner pieces, the boundaries to form the frame, and then the pieces with like colors and patterns to Restore His puzzle?
Know 1st that I = Rick Godley is not the Master Puzzler not are you. Although sometimes we think we are. I mean, don’t we request or sometimes demand, to have an understanding of why this is happening as if we’re looking over His shoulder or He’s looking over ours as we try to piece the puzzle together; asking Him to approve what we’re doing? (I mean there are now over 7 BILLION people on this planet each with their own ‘vision’ of what they think their puzzle should look like, and YOU/I think we have it all together? Give thanks that He does!)
Ever wonder why we’re in the mess we’re in? Ever hear the phrase, ‘just to make sure we’re all on the same page?’ I submit to you that’s why we’re in the mess; the messed up jigsaw puzzle we’re in; is because we obviously ARE NOT on the same page of the Creator, The One who showed us the Picture of the Beginning, In the Beginning! We’re off making our own little puzzle pieces and asking Him if it be thy will please Bless us! What did He say?
Pro 28:9 He that turns away his ear from hearing the law (Yes that’s the Torah!!!!), even his prayer shall be abomination.
Wonder why the United States is being destroyed?
Hos 4:6 “My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.
I have to close for this month, but the reason is, we have been taught that we don’t need His corners, nor boundaries nor colors and patterns let alone look to HIM Who spoke the Words of Instructions from the Beginning, because we have fallen for the lie that He didn’t really mean what HE said! And that His Son did away with ALL that The Father Said! That doesn’t work in your house, yet we seem to think The Creator of the Universe and MORE will tolerate my indolence. Sup WIT dat?
Tell you what, space limits me on this article, I want to go into Ordinances! Because there is a movie that’s excellent that’s capturing Amerika, called ‘Courageous’. Wherein in fathers are challenged to raise up their children according to God’s ordinances. And it’s a return to His Ordinances, but most modern day ‘christians’ won’t have a clue as to what an ordinance is! I’ll do that in next month’s article, however, please contact me if this ‘stirs’ you, time is NOT on our side and it’s NOT The Creators nor ours fault, it simply is what it is!
So; if this article ‘provokes’ you, you may call me or e mail me, my # is 381-243-4681 or e mail Rick@ godleyworks.com May I suggest to you to look up what Scriptures says about His ordinances, Judgments and His Laws/ Torah. (Exodus 18:20, Exodus 15:26, Lev. 26:46)
Please don’t tell me that He sent His only Begotten Son to Make NEW puzzle! He Came to Gather His pieces and Restore Father’s Puzzle and Bring it ALL back into His house!!!!!
Maybe this will help you leave me and you alone as to what the other pieces are doing or not doing, after all, HE KNOWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment